The Veterans’ Advocacy Team for Wellbeing consists of Del Heuke OAM, Terry Gould, Sandy Brooks and Tim Kennedy. The Team are all Veterans covering all three ADF Services.
Some of the local area and regional Wellbeing services and providers that the Team can assist you in contacting include:
- Manning Valley Neighbourhood Services (MVNS) – a benevolent community development organisation that resources and empowers individuals, groups and the community in the Manning Valley and surrounding areas.
Some of the national Wellbeing services and providers that the Team can assist you in contacting include:
- Head to Health Veterans’ health support Department of Health.
- AT-Ease is the Australian Government’s health and wellbeing portal for veterans and their families. AT-Ease provides tailored mental health and wellbeing resources for the serving and ex-serving community.
- Open Arms provides support for current and ex-serving ADF personnel and their families.
- Legal Aid NSW – Veterans’ Advocacy Service.
- Primary Health Network Hunter New England Central Coast – Hunter New England and Central Coast (HNECC) is a not for profit organisation funded by the Commonwealth government to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the primary health care system. Includes mental health.
- Kookaburra Kids – Australian Kookaburra Kids Foundation provides support for children living in a family affected by mental illness.