The Veterans’ Advocacy Team for Compensation consists of Geoff Harrison supported by Del Heuke OAM, Terry Gould, Sandy Brooks and Tim Kennedy.
The following list provides links to other organisations which have been identified as supporting Veterans and their Families.
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs – The mission of the DVA is to support those who serve or have served in the defence of our nation and to commemorate their service and sacrifice. DVA supports veterans, war widows and widowers, serving and former defence force members, eligible Australian Federal Police members with overseas service; and their dependants and carers by delivering programs of care, compensation, commemoration and defence support services.
- Defence Community Organisation – offers a broad range of programs and services to help Defence families manage the military way of life.
- RSL DefenceCare – is a charity and not-for-profit organisation helping Australian veterans and their families in times of injury, illness or crisis. Their services are free of charge.
- Legacy – is a charity providing services to Australian families suffering after the injury or death of a spouse or parent, during or after their ADF service. We currently care for 52,000 beneficiaries, including 1,845 children and disabled dependants throughout Australia.
- Legal Aid NSW – assist war veterans, former and current serving members of the ADF and their dependents to obtain pensions, compensation and other entitlements administered by the DVA.
- YoungDiggers – Young Diggers provides a variety of support services and programs to help serving and ex-serving personnel of the ADF, their dependents and direct family members.